Our Angel Program is an online referral program (affiliate) which allows you to earn commissions for qualified customer stays directly booked on our website (www.santangelosalerno.com).
1. What is the Affiliate Program?
2. How does it work?
You can earn referral fees by referring customers to book directly at santangelosalerno.com. We provide you with a variety of tools and creatives that you can use to promote Casa Santangelo. Simply place our affiliate link on your website(s). You’ll receive the referral fees if your site visitors click on our affiliate links, book a qualified stay with us and complete their stay.
3. What does it cost to join?
Nothing! It’s free to become our Angel (affiliate partner). Once you are approved, you can get started right away
4. How do I sign up?
You can join Casa Santangelo’s Angel Program by clicking on this link. Signing up is quick, easy and free. You will receive an email confirming your account signup and that your application is under review.
5. When do I receive a confirmation?
As we are reviewing all applications manually, we do our upmost best to respond within 48 hours.
6. What tools are provided?
As one of our Angels you can choose from a variety of tools and creatives to place on your web site(s):
- A variety of text links and banners;
- Content links;
- Angels customer service – to assist and support all Marketing needs and questions.
6. What activity earns commission?
As being part of our Angel program you can earn commissions on:
- Bed & Breakfast stays*
Discounted packages are not included
7. How much commission will I earn?
As an angel, you can earn up to 10% commission on qualified Bed and Breakfast stays and Casa Santangelo packages generated by your personal referral code. Commissions are paid on the net base sales amount, excluding taxes, service fees, food and beverage, as well as cancelations of hotel reservations or returns of products and/or services.
7. What activity earns commission?
As an Angel, you earn commissions on completed Bed & Breakfast stays generated from your personal referral code. Every single time your personal referral code has been used via Casa Santangelo’s booking system, you will receive your referral fee rate statement within 24 hours.
- Bed & Breakfast stays – While the initial reservation is tracked, there is usually a pending period between the time of the initial reservation and when the stay is completed (i.e. guest checkout).
- There is a delay between when check-out happens and when the final payment shows up in our system. Please allow two to four weeks; the delay varies by payment system.
8. How do I set up my payment information?
In order to receive a payment, you must provide your banking information. You can complete your payment information via the link you will receive after signing up for our Angel program.
You will need to enter your banking information and a minimum payment threshold. Once your commission has reached the set threshold, your commission payment will be released.You are responsible for the accuracy of entering all your banking information. Payments cannot be made if your banking information is incomplete.
9. Can I choose in which currency I would like to be paid?
No, at this moment we only pay out the commissions in euro’s (€). We hope to be able to offer you this option in the near future.
10. When and how are commissions paid?
In order to receive a payment, you must complete your payment method via the link we will send you after your Angel Program application has been approved. Commissions are paid on the net base sales amount, excluding taxes, service fees, food and beverage, as well as cancelations of hotel reservations or returns of products. As an Angel you receive your commission payments through either Stripe or Paypal. Payments are made on a monthly schedule when minimum payment thresholds are met.
11. Are group bookings commissionable?
Yes, we currently pay commissions on group bookings up to 8 people (4 suites). Our general terms and conditions apply to group bookings as well. We only pay commissions on completed stays.
12. What happens if a customer I referred cancels a reservation?
If a guest cancels a Bed & Breakfast reservation you will not receive any commission on that transaction. You will receive an updated referral fee statement and we only pay commissions for completed stays.